NOTE: Only Size (Small and Medium) are left in stock until further notice.
The bikers code, "Live to ride, ride to live", is your way of life.
Let the world know with this terrific jacket by Dream Apparel.
Embossed on the back is the American eagle clutching a USA shield with the words on top and beneath. Additional features like a full, zip-out lining that runs through the sleeves, epaulets on the shoulders, a fold-down collar with button snaps, front zip-up closure, leather belt with roller buckle, side laces, and zippered cuffs assure you the greatest possible fit and comfort.
No matter where you ride, be it the store or a weekend trip, you'll have loads of room to bring along whatever you want with two waist pockets, two inside pockets, a stash pocket, and a zippered pocket on the left front.
Since you live to ride, make sure you're living in the highest quality leather jacket you can buy.
- Raised American eagle and lettering on back panel
- Made from genuine nappa leather. Nappa Leather it is a full grain leather and comes from the skin of kids or lambs.
- The pieces are small and very soft and are perfect for gloves and jackets. It is one of the most expensive kinds of leather
- Features a full, quilted, zip-out lining that runs through the sleeves
- 1 stash pocket on left front of jacket above waist
- 1 zippered pocket on left side front
- 2 waist pockets with zippered closure
- 2 inside pockets with button closures
- Button-down, notched lapel collar
- Zippered cuffs
- Snap-down epaulets on shoulders
- Leather side lacing for greater comfort and fit
- Leather belt with roller belt buckle on waist
Make sure it fits before you order.
Use this sizing chart to help you pick the right size the first time and make your buying experience better by not having to return your items for exchange.